No products in the cart.
As local merchants, we know how important it is to create a community of support – for our businesses and the local area, too. We share a clientele that cares deeply about health & wellness – about physical well-being and all the benefits of life we reap when we’re all feeling our best, looking our best, and most importantly- giving our best.
We collaborate by:
– sharing our passion for healthy families in wellness presentations at schools
– donating in–kind to important causes for auctions and raffles
– offering G&T products at discounted rates for tastings and events
– supplying wholesale pricing for refreshments for other retail partners
– providing dedicated space in our stores for wellness providers to market their services
– hosting “Healthy Happy Hour” event in our stores with local wellness professionals
– welcoming guest editors or writers on our healthy lifestyle blog (The Green Slate), our website and social media platforms.
– communicating our shared efforts & goings-on through social media
What can you do? Join us in creating a healthier Greenwich – sharing the love, spreading the word, participating in or hosting events. Let’s just get the conversation started – we can help! By sharing costs, resources, and benefits, we make a meaningful impact on our shared audience.
Save the date! Quarterly, G&T sponsors a Wellness Night Out, with plenty of healthy food and juice, door prizes, sampling, and information. Come to eat, to network, and share what’s going on in your corner of the world. Bring your team, and spread the word. We want everyone to benefit. When you sign up, we’l include you on our mailing list of these events.
Corporate Wellness. Green & Tonic offers a best-in-class menu of healthy organic food, juice, smoothies, nutritional meal plans, cleanses, coaching & education services to support your Corporate Wellness initiatives. Learn more here.
We’re all about sharing the love. Please contact us if you’re interested in discussing ways we can work together moving forward. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.